Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kiddos: "Angel" and "Buddy"

I started working for a local family about 5 months ago. I provide homeschooling as well as a little nanny-ing. They are a wonderful family and I really enjoy the time I spend with them. I recently spent an afternoon with the kids, "Angel" age 5.5 and "Buddy" age 4, having a photo shoot. They had a great time picking which clothes they wanted to wear and any props they wanted to use. Because they helped pick everything out, including which "locations" we used, they remained into it far longer than I expected.

I took a ton of pictures. And then I narrowed it down. And narrowed it down once more. Finally I was able to settle on my absolute favorites. There are still so many that I'm going to share them in two separate posts. Today's post includes photos taken during our indoor "location", i.e. their house. Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment