Wednesday, June 1, 2011

DC: mini-trip

A couple weeks ago I made a visit to D.C. for a long weekend. Unfortunately, while my trip was a lot of fun, I did not take many pictures. However, while wandering around Georgetown my cousin and I happened upon an adorable historical site...the Old Stone House. (I think) At any rate, we wandered through the beautiful gardens and I snapped some pictures of pretty flowers. I like flowers. :) We also made a quick visit to the Natural History Museum and spent most of our time in the Gems section. Pretty pretty pretty. The Hope Diamond...amazingly spectacular if I do say so myself. Oh, and yes...I managed to snap a couple shots of some famous landmarks. Because well, what's a visit to our capital city without spying some major sites.


Maybe on my next trip I'll do a better job of actually using my camera for more than like, an hour or two. Here's hoping...








 

1 comment:

  1. You got more of a view of DC than we did....we only went to the National Zoo. Oh well, maybe when Little Man is older...

    ReplyDelete