Sunday, June 26, 2011

puppy love...

I've been doing a lot of pet-sitting lately which is something I love to do. Currently I am at a house with three dogs (though I had an extra dog for 5 days); I love these boys! They are so well-behaved and sweet. The dogs are special because they were/are a part of the CCI (canine companions for independence) group. Apollo, the oldest at 7, didn't make the cut back when he was young. General, 2, failed out of the program as well because he had medical issues. Magnus, the baby at 15 months, will be heading for the intense part of the program in the fall. I'm not sure he'll make it...but, maybe I'll be surprised. The 4th dog I had for a few days is Memphis, Magnus' brother. I think Memphis has a really good shot of graduating and being placed with someone.

ANYway, I like to take pictures of the boys...lots of pictures. So, since I haven't posted in awhile, I thought I'd share some shots of the boys. They're mine for another week and a half so I'm definitely going to enjoy it!

General
Magnus (look at that happy face!)
the real brothers: Memphis and Magnus
Memphis

LOVE!!!

Apollo




seriously...how could anyone resist this face??!!
look! an oreo!

No comments:

Post a Comment