Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feelin' the Love...

There's nothing quite like spending Valentine's Day with children. They give love so easily and want everyone around them to just be happy. This Valentine's Day was no exception. I knew it would be a special day when one of the first things I heard was a 7-year old little boy say "love isn't just saying 'I love you', it's showing them too". I mean, wow, kids are so wise! I enjoyed spending time in 4th grade where they spent the afternoon making blankets for Project Linus (http://www.projectlinus.org/). What a wonderful thing to do on a day that is set aside for celebrating love! I also stopped in Kindergarten to take pictures at their Valentine's party...I don't think I saw a single frown! I'm thankful that I have so many people in my life to remind me that love is everywhere and it should be celebrated with everyone. Not just on Valentine's Day, but every day...live, laugh, and most important of all, LOVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment