Monday, February 7, 2011

My Favorite Things

Have you ever stopped to really look at the things you use and/or enjoy everyday? I know I don't always stop to appreciate those things in life that I really enjoy. I challenged myself over the last week to photograph some of those things I love...some of my "favorite" things. One thing I love: butterflies...I love, love, love them! However, I couldn't find any to photograph so I looked back through my portfolio to find photos I love. And since my nephews live so far away (boo!) I had to choose a past photo of them as well. So here is a sampling of my "favorite" things in life:

my gorgeous nephews





my beloved Hawkeyes




my most visited website




books!




my iPod...I would never accomplish any major task without it!




the best Disney princess...she loves to read too!




and speaking of...best place in the world!




shoes!





the prettiest color...




giraffes




movies...a great escape from reality




the best junk food in the world!




butterflies...





and finally...flowers...lots and lots of flowers!






1 comment:

  1. K, so you know of my love for HP and I'm jealous that you know where yours are (mine are still boxed somewhere).

    I'm also jealous that you have time to photograph things other than screaming children (or, in my case, one screaming child).

    Oh well. Miss your face!

    ReplyDelete