Sunday, April 29, 2012

Highlight of the Week (#3)

there are a lot of things to highlight from this past week. the beginning of the week began with much cooler temperatures than we've experienced in several weeks. it was fantastic! along with perfect temps, we've had just plain gorgeous blue skies every day. there's nothing better than to walk outside, look up, and see the most beautiful blue you've ever seen...and not a cloud in the sky! 

right outside the garage is a big, beautiful gardenia bush and the blooms started appearing just this week. the smell is so heavenly. *sigh* I just adore it. 

two of my favorite TV shows, The Big Bang Theory and Revenge, had new episodes this week and they were both fantastic. sadly, these shows will be disappearing for the summer in just a couple of weeks. but, I suppose that's alright...I mean, summer's a great time to get outside in the evenings and do lots of fun things. one of my favorites that I'm looking forward to enjoying this summer: mini-golf. I love to mini-golf even though I'm really not very good. 

finally, it was my birthday yesterday. even though I don't like the number I turned this year, I am thankful for the many good things in my life. and, not only did I enjoy a free ice cream treat on my bday, I got to spend it with some family members...the most fun people I know!

enjoy your week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment