Sunday, April 15, 2012

Highlights of the Week...

so I decided to start a new weekly (hopefully) feature here on the blog. every Sunday I am going to post about my favorite moments from the week. for this first "Highlights" post I have two moments to discuss. first, my biggest crush from high school became my facebook friend. wheee! I was beyond elated. I mean, it just brought back those intense feelings one only has during those crazy teenage years. I would never wish to re-live those years of high school but it sure is nice to reconnect with people from those years on a whole new level. 

apparently I have used up all my free picture storage here on google so I won't be able to add any pictures to this post. grrr. that's frustrating. guess I'll have to either start paying for extra storage or will have to figure something else out. I mean, this is a photo blog so it's imperative I be able to post pictures. 

rant over. now, my other highlight of the week happened when I ran down to EPCOT for a quick trip. I had to pick up a gift (only available in the park...thank goodness for annual passes!). after I purchased said gift I stopped in the butterfly garden to take some pictures...b/c well, I just love me some butterflies. I got some great pictures...sadly, you won't be seeing them today. at one point I saw one butterfly carrying another one. that is to say, I think  the one butterfly was stuck to the underside of the butterfly that did the flying. it was quite the sight...hopefully I'll be able to share that picture soon. I also got a lucky shot of a butterfly with his tongue out! that's only happened to me one another time and I feel so fortunate that I was able to capture that again! 'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment