Sunday, July 29, 2012

Highlights of the Week (#11)

the most fun thing about this past week: the Olympics! I just love everything about the Olympics...the history, the pageantry, the inspiring stories...just the whole spectacle of it all. and I have to say that since the Opening Ceremony on Friday night pretty much all I've done is watch the Olympics. wheee!!! 

I enjoyed most of the Opening Ceremony. my favorite part was seeing JK Rowling b/c as I shared last week...I am obsessed with Harry Potter. and watching the Parade of Nations is always fun too. seeing the different costumes and joyous faces. truly fantastic. I loved Mexico's costumes...I was less than impressed with the costumes of our athletes here in the States. they were super boring. I've been a little underwhelmed by a lot of the uniforms the U.S. athletes have been wearing. oh well. 

I look forward to watching many more Olympic competitions in the coming weeks. and I suppose I'll do some other stuff too. but mostly watch the Olympics. 

am headed to EPCOT down at Disney later today! hoping we miss the rain. have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment