Sunday, August 26, 2012

Highlights of the Week (#15)

so there's one week of school in the books...yay! we had a good first week so that definitely makes the list of highlights. also among the highlights from these past seven days: my copy of The Hunger Games came in the mail on Wednesday. so of course I had to watch it right away that evening. and it was just as good as it was in the theater. if you haven't seen it yet, well, what are you waiting for??? it's so good. seriously though...I would definitely recommend reading the book first. and just remember: the book is always better. always. 

not sure yet if we'll be feeling any effects of hurricane Isaac. it's been windy and uber cloudy all day. guess we'll have to wait and see. in the meantime I'll continue to prep for school this week and possibly do something fun like paint my nails. since I'm ready for fall, I'll probably paint them in a fall-ish color. like this or this or even this

have a good week and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment