Sunday, September 16, 2012

Highlights of the Week (#18)

so let's see, this week I did an awesome science experiment with my students. they loved it so much and were so excited...thankfully my assistant had my camera in hand and captured some great photos! I just love the enthusiasm children have for learning. it's really wonderful to experience that each day with them. on friday we did the popular melted crayon art that's been all over pinterest for months now. that was such fun! definitely something I'll do again. 

this was the big 125th anniversary weekend for my church. last night was a celebratory dinner gala and it was so wonderful to see so many people there. I think the final number was close to 250! we ate delicious food, watched a slideshow of the church and its members through the years, and just had a good time. it's pretty fantastic to be part of a church community that has such a rich history. I. am. blessed.

have a wondeful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment