Sunday, September 23, 2012

Highlights of the Week (#19)

we made playdough this week at school. the kids absolutely loved it! it's definitely something we'll do again throughout the course of the year. we chose to make our first batch of playdough yellow and lemon-scented. unfortunately I don't think we added enough flavoring so the scent didn't last very long. lesson learned: it's okay to go a little heavy on the scent. regardless, it was another fun activity to do with my 4-year old students.

I met a friend for lunch on friday and we stopped by a new frozen yogurt place. I'm so glad we decided to try red mango because it was delicious and absolutely worth it. I had a combo of raspberry and nutty potion. good stuff y'all. 

some family members and I are heading to disney in a couple weeks and we've been trading emails all weekend. we've been discussing what things we want to bring to eat and drink and let's just say the list of libations is quite a bit longer than the list of food stuff. my cousins really know how to make some good drinks so I'm definitely looking forward to that. and spending time with them of course. ; )

another week come and gone...have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment