Saturday, August 6, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge: days 1 - 5

So a couple months ago one of the photography blogs I follow, White Peach Photo, posted a 30 day photography challenge. I really liked her list and decided I would challenge myself to capture photos based on these concepts over the course of the summer. Instead of posting one photo each day I thought I would do 5 days at a time. Along with each of my photos, I'll post a direct link to White Peach's photo of that challenge. I love, love, loved some of the things she did and think she's a fabulous photographer. You should really check out all of her work!

Day 1: self-portrait

Day 2: what you wore today

Day 3: clouds

Day 4: something green

Day 5: high angle

So there you have it, days 1 -5 of this photography challenge. Does anyone know what Day 4 is of? And did you find the hidden Mickey? And seriously...loved my hair when I took that self-portrait...I had just gotten it done; there's no way I can recreate that style on my own. *sigh* Will post the next set in a couple days...but first I need to make sure I like the ones I've chosen. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment