Wednesday, August 10, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge: days 6 - 10

so you've seen the first five challenges and now I'll share with you the next five. I hope you're also taking a moment to check out some of White Peach's entries for the different set-ups. if anyone wants to join in by sharing a photo you've taken that fits in one of the categories...let me know. it's always fun to see what different people come up with.

I have to say, I think my favorite challenge in this set was number 10. narrowing it down to a specific example was quite fun. 

the easiest, by a wide margin, was number 9. I'm sure it'll be quite obvious why that is. enjoy!

Day 6: from a low angle

Day 7: fruit

Day 8: a bad habit

Day 9: someone you love

Day 10: childhood memory

my bad habit: cracking my knuckles. I do this all. the. time. seriously, I cannot help myself. I need to quit. and I know that my picture has three people I love but who cares?! I just love that picture; I can't help it! oh, and anyone up for a quick game of scrabble...hehe. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment