Saturday, August 20, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge: days 16 - 20

so the challenges for this group of five days was good for me. I didn't even know what one of the photography terms was and had to turn to my trusty resource guide (aka google) to figure it out. once I read about it and saw some examples I realized I have bokeh in my pictures quite often. well, often enough that I recognized it when I saw it. just another term to add to my photography lexicon. another interesting challenge was long exposure...something I don't have a lot of practice with. to be quite honest, I had to study many examples to get a good feel for what it should look like. but I think I managed to accomplish a long exposure picture just fine. enjoy!

Day 16: long exposure

Day 17: technology

Day 18: your shoes

Day 19: something orange

Day 20: bokeh

anyone want to guess which book my bokeh picture is from? or what the orange item is? Hints: it's one of the Harry Potter books; something from my cousin's wedding. Toodles!

1 comment: