Monday, August 15, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge: days 11 - 15

it's that time again; time to see more of my challenge photos. I enjoyed this set of 5 quite a lot. I tried to think as creatively as possible and believe I came up with some clever set-ups. I hope you enjoy these pictures as well!

Day 11: something blue
White Peach - day 11

Day 12: sunset
White Peach - day 12

Day 13: yourself with 13 things
White Peach - day 13

Day 14: eyes
White Peach - day 14

Day 15: silhouette
White Peach - day 15

so my favorite challenge of mine this time was the something blue. I thought and thought and thought about something interesting I could do for this challenge. suddenly, inspiration struck. school's starting again soon. crayons are an important part of school-life and boom!..a picture of different shades of blue crayons. in an interesting display of course!

my favorite of White Peach's is definitely her with 13 things. I mean, talk about being creative. really clever and fun. 

halfway through the challenge...phew! am not quite finished with the next 5 on the list. perhaps I should get those done. and soon too. happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment