Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge: days 26 - 30

well, we have reached the end of the 30 day photography challenge. I really enjoyed having different subjects, photog styles, and creative ideas to focus on. I'm sure I'll remain on the look-out for more challenges to do over the course of time. it's important to continually challenge oneself no matter what you study. this group includes another self-portrait. let me tell you, those are hard to do. between coming up with a concept, attempting to fulfill said concept, scratching the original idea, and ultimately doing something else instead...well needless to say, self-portraits might just be the most challenging photo ops of all. but eventually I took a picture of myself that I was happy with (for this challenge that is). enjoy!

Day 26: close up

Day 27: from a distance

Day 28: flowers

Day 29: black and white

Day 30: self-portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment